Traditional pizza stones break but PATINA Premium’s Cast Iron Pizza Stone is so durable that we GUARANTEE IT FOR LIFE!
NOW YOU CAN BAKE the PERFECT PIZZA CRUST right at home!
Much like like the floor of a professional pizza oven, PATINA Premium’s Cast Iron Pizza Stone radiates heat, reducing cooking time and producing superior results. Our innovative TOTALLY FLAT design allows you to use your favorite pizza peel for easy transfer of your pizza to and from your Cast Iron Pizza Stone.
PIZZA BAKING TIPS:
- PREHEAT – Place the Cast Iron Pizza Stone in the oven or on a covered grill and preheat it at the highest setting for at least 20 minutes. A fully preheated cooking surface will ensure even cooking and a crust that’s perfectly crisp on the outside and chewy inside.
- BUILD – Stretch out raw pizza dough and place it on a separate surface such as a prepared pizza peel or a piece of parchment paper. Then, sauce and top your pizza with all of your favorite ingredients.
- BAKE – Carefully move your uncooked pizza onto the preheated Cast Iron Pizza Stone. Bake until the cheese is melted and the underside of the crust is golden to dark brown-6 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pizza dough and toppings.
CLEANING & CARING for your CAST IRON PIZZA STONE
- WASH – Remove any food particles using a brush or scouring pad and warm water. Soap is not recommended, as it will strip away the naturally non-stick cooking surface. Do not soak. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- DRY – Immediately after cleaning, place on grill or stovetop over medium heat for 2-5 minutes or until all water has completely evaporated. This prevents your Cast Iron Pizza Stone from rusting and ensures that it is sterile.
- OIL – Remove from heat and place a teaspoon of cooking oil on the surface of the Cast Iron Pizza Stone. Using a paper towel, spread the oil to coat the entire surface. Wipe away any excess oil and store until next use.
INDESTRUCTIBLE – Traditional pizza stones break, but PATINA Premium’s Cast Iron Pizza Stone is virtually indestructible. This heavy duty pizza stone is made of solid cast iron and is ultra-durable.
VERSATILE – PATINA Premium’s Cast Iron Pizza Stone is safe for use on a variety of cooking surfaces: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction. The Cast Iron Pizza Stone has a vegetable-oil based non-stick seasoning that is safe for use in ovens up to 600ºF. PATINA Premium’s Cast Iron Pizza Stone can also be used on barbecue grills, over an open flame and in temperatures up to 1,000ºF.
EASY TO CLEAN – Solid cast iron cookware can be cleaned and protected with three easy steps: 1. Wash, 2. Dry, 3. Oil. Soap is not recommended, as it will strip away the naturally non-stick cooking surface. Do not soak. Do not place in the dishwasher.
HEALTHY & NATURAL – Cooking with cast iron is a healthy alternative to other non-stick cookware. Additionally, cast iron imparts a small amount of beneficial iron to foods cooked on it.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE – PATINA Premium cast iron cookware is warranted to the purchaser by PATINA Premium to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of purchase. Small cosmetic blemishes inherent to sand casting and hand finishing which do not affect the performance of the cookware are not covered. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, for the lifetime of the original owner.